Saturday, January 3, 2009

Stumble

Well, I have not done the greatest on my diet today, that is for sure. I don't think Chinese food is that great for you. Also, I didn't exercise today either...therefore breaking 2 days of exercising. UWF starts up on Monday and I do not have my class finished or loaded, so I will be doing that tonight too. I guess that time just kind of got away from me today. I am very tired today for some reason, so my energy isn't the greatest. I think it would be good if Josh and I started taking vitamins too. We are both SO tired all the time. I know some of it is contributed to the stress we are under and the fact that we get up about 4 times a night with Alex, but gosh! This is getting tiring. There is so much we need to do and just taking care of the boys and general upkeep of the house is kicking my patoot! Tomorrow is my day to sleep in and I am excited about that.

Hunter was good today. He is such a sweet little boy. Seriously - he is so precious. Alex was reaching for the carbon monoxide detector that is plugged in to an outlet on the floor and Hunter runs to him screaming, "No baby! NOOOO! Owie, baby. No touch. Owie. This is Mommy's, no touch." He is going to be one kick-ass older brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment