Monday, December 29, 2008

My first day

Even though I already had written a blog today, I thought I would finish the night with another one. The day went pretty well. Potty training is failing miserably. Hunter did so well the first 2 weeks - I was about ready to chuck all the diapers. But now, he is more than happy to potty on the floor or in his underwear. **Sigh** However, Hunter is as sweet as ever and so stinking smart.

Alexander had a pretty good day as well. He refused to take a nap until about 2 pm, then he slept for about 3 hours and went to bed for the night at 8 pm. He ate really well today. He has been having SEVERAL poopy diapers with a touch of diarrhea, so I am thinking it is the viral illness leaving his body. I'm hoping anyway. We will find out on January 5th at his next appointment. I am very anxious for that.

Josh cut his hair today, but he refuses to shave his man-beard. He does it just to spite me. I know he does. Instead of shaving, like he said he would, he carved two little lines from the corners of his mouth down. He thinks he looks like a "bad-ass" (his words, not mine). Whatever, Josh. :-) He is watching the hockey game right now. Both boys are sleeping and I am about to go pick up the house and then go to bed.

I did my gazelle for 35 minutes today and I think I did *okay* with my eating. According to my gazelle, I did 2 miles and burned 250 calories. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment