Monday, December 29, 2008

Reflections

Wow, it has been a long year. We have just had a wonderful Christmas and the kids had a great time with Grandma Cyndee and Papa Jack. Alexander has been refusing to nap again, and as always, Hunter doesn't take naps. My mental health is seriously in jeopardy :-) Josh is back at work and the feel of the holidays is definitely over.

At the beginning of the new year I have decided to give this whole weight loss resolution a go. We shall see how it goes! Wish me luck :-)


I have a new Gazelle Edge and my goal is to use it EVERY DAY for at least 20 minutes. I think this is definitely do-able. I would also like to start walking outside with the boys when the weather gets warmer. I need to lose about 80 pounds (gasp!) but would be happy with about 60. I am still carrying about 50 lbs of my pregancy weight with Hunter (which I don't think I can use as an excuse anymore!) and I have put on about 10 lbs since I had Alexander (don't ask.).

As bizarre as this sounds I kind of made a deal with God when Alex was really sick. I told him that if Alexander can be healthy, then it will be my mission in the coming months to make MYSELF healthy. After all, when it comes down to it, that is really all that matters. So, since Alexander is getting better, it's my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment